Thursday, June 12, 2008

More Rambles

I have not been feeling well these past couple of days, and I feel as though I may have let my group down as well as myself. There are times when although I should be responsible I am not, and I know that that is where I need to change as well as grow. I also think the problem lies where I am afraid to speak with professors as well as classmates when something is going on in my life. But I also know that they cannot read my mind nor can they find out what is going on because I am the one that is not telling them.

But wow, the past four weeks flew by really quickly. I learned a lot from the course and I will not forget what I have learned. I am glad that as a class we were able to participate in the Urban Institute and also discuss the myths about Urban Communities. It was a fun four weeks and I cannot wait for the next course to begin being a part of UTA.

No comments: