Friday, June 6, 2008
My wish
From the viewpoint of a student, I feel that teachers/professors need to be open-minded and flexible with their students. After all, although there may be a lot of things going on in the lives of the teachers there are also many conflicts and problems that students face. But it may be difficult for teachers to be too lax also because then some students may try to take advantage of all of this. I have always loved teachers/professors that were flexible and that gave me time to hand in the work even if it were couple of days overdue. Why? I liked this because it gives me more time to think and work on the assignment. I also am less stressed out as well as more motivated. I honestly do not like the fact that assignments have to have a due date, although I am aware that it allows educators to finalize a grade. I just learn better when I am not stressed out or forced a due date. I sometimes wish that all teachers/professors would allow this or at least give out assignments a month in advance then if it is a normal academic semester. Some do but many do not and that would only be wishful thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment