Friday, June 13, 2008

Farewell

It was really wonderful just getting to know more about everyone through reading blogs and I think that blogging is a great way of integrating curriculum into a classroom. Although it may be difficult to do blogging with younger students I think that it is a great way to not only communicate but is useful academically for the older students. I know that it may allow students to be more open and even more willing to do their assignments if it were through blogging. However, there may be drawbacks because students can start going off in a tangent unless the teacher tells them exactly what they need to write about or at least give them guidance. Blogging was fun although I did leave posting all of it to last minute.

I just wanted to wish everyone a safe rest of the summer and good luck with your paths of becoming an educator. Like what Dr. Goldstein said, "Don't forget to keep in touch with some of your peers," although I think that I butchered what she exactly said. Have a great one!

No comments: